There is no penalty for registering and then unregistering—PLEASE Unregister if you cannot participate. Thank you
All consigned inventory must be entered in to the system by Monday August 13th 2018 10pm . You can still print tags after this time but you cannot change any prices, etc.
Consignors must have a minimum of 30 quality items to participate. There is NO maximum amount.
ALL consigned items MUST be clean and gently used or new. We will return the items to you if they smell of smoke, are musty, have stains or pet hair, etc. Also please make sure all of your items are labeled correctly. WE WILL HAND YOU BACK THE ITEMS AT DROP OFF SO PLEASE DO NOT BRING THEM WITH YOU. Ask yourself if you would want to buy the items!!!!!
· Using the online tagging software, you will enter how much you want to sell your items for (generally 1/3– 1/4 of the original price); whether or not they will be sold at half price (highly recommended); and if your unsold items will be donated.
· You as a consignor receive 70% of the selling price. There is a $10.00 participation fee for every consignor (taken out of the consignment check).
· This fee helps pay for facility rental and advertising. This fee will not be refunded. All consignors must sign a consignor agreement as part of the online registration process.
· WE TRY HARD TO PRINT YOUR CHECKS OUT AT PICK UP, IF YOU CAN NOT MAKE IT THEY WILL BE MAILED WITHIN TWO WEEKS.
Click here for a Pricing Guide
Click here for tips on how to get the most for your items.
Consigning with Got Kids has GREAT Benefits:
In addition to earning a 70% profit on your items, consignors get to shop the pre-sale before the sale opens to the public! ( If you volunteer, you can shop even earlier!) Also if you volunteer twice or more as a consignor you get 75% of your profit!
Friday August 17th 2018 from 2:00PM to 7PM– Pre-sale for consignors (who are not volunteering). Consignors can bring a guest with them to the presale.
Saturday August 18th 2018 from 5pm-7pm - 1/2 Price pre-sale for Consignors.
DROP OFF -
· All consignors must sign up for a drop off time. To reserve your drop off time click here. If you have more than 200 items then please sign up for 2 consecutive drop off times.
· Please have your clothing sorted by gender and size when dropping off.
· In order for the Got Kids? Team to continue sorting your items for you at pick up we ask that you put some indicator on your item. Colorful tape around the hanger, a sticker on the tag, or a stamp. There will be tape available to you at drop off to purchase. During this current sale (fall 2018) all non clothing items will be sorted. If you clothing does not have this indicator it will not be sorted and be placed on the lower rack. Moving forward for all sales after fall 2018 ALL items will ONLY be sorted if they have an indicator.
· Please make sure your tags print clearly. If your tags do not scan at the time of drop off, staff will reprint them for you. A charge of $5.00 will be deducted from your check for this. You will need to re-tag all items before they are accepted.
· You must check for product recalls on your carseats, strollers, cribs, etc. You can check for recalls here
· As part of your consignor agreement, you must sign a release of liability for Got Kids? Sale.
PICK UP -
If you choose to pick up rather than donate your unsold items, you may do so on Monday August 20th 2018 from 3:00pm to 6:00 pm. Any items not picked up by 6:00PM will be donated. PLEASE discuss any issues at pick up since the items will be out of our possession after 6pm. Make sure you allow yourself time to find your items. You are responsible to collect your items . The unsold items list is a good guide for you to print out and bring with you.
Please consider volunteering to work the sale. You get to shop even earlier and if you volunteer twice you get 75% of your profit!!!!!! Our sale can only continue if we have the help we need!
Please check your items carefully!
You don’t want to bring many items to the drop off and then be sent home with half of them because there are stains, holes or the zipper does not work.
Clothes Toys Shoes Furniture Books DVD’s Baby Equipment Clothes Toys Shoes Furniture Books DVD’s Baby Equipment Clothes Toys Shoes
Troy, NY’s Semi-Annual Children’s Consignment Sale